At Sankalp Academy Jhalawar, Education for Life, Excellence in Education and Commitment to a meaningful Education are of prime importance. Quality education is provided to each and every child. Sankalp Academy believes that love for education should be developed for children in initial years and conditions should be created for them to pursue a positive approach in life. A unidirectional teaching method is being increasingly substituted by a multidirectional group workshop method. Here the teacher becomes the group co-ordinator initiating work, nurturing students without the phobia of examinations and homework. Development of oral and written expression is emphasized upon. Home assignments are not a carry-over of classwork but oriented towards honing individual talents.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of the global dimension of our world and of the skills, values and mindset needed to practise responsible global citizenship.
- To make children be aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To provide a local and global dimension in curriculum and pedagogy by offering a blend of nationally and internationally acclaimed, challenging educational programmes, which serve as the best preparation for further studies in the world's finest universities.
- To encourage exchange programmes in learning, sports, culture, and service to the community and thus promote internationalism, peace and friendship.
- To build a community of competent and caring educators, with rich experience and multi-cultural perspectives, and reinvigorate them with new methods of teaching through continued professional development opportunities and faculty exchange programmes.
- To provide high-quality education that gives children the knowledge, skills and values as preparation to rise to the future challenges and to make the most of the opportunities ahead of them.
- To inspire young minds to think creatively and laterally, solve problems and develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
- To nurture the talent in each child so as to develop them as confident communicators in more than one language, and as learners who are principled, reflective and self-directed.
- To provide learning opportunities which appeal to children's multiple intelligences and trigger in them a multiplicity of perspectives through an eclectic mix of activities, intellectual accomplishments, aesthetic appreciation and sporting success, and thus encourage them to participate fully in the richness of school life.
- To provide opportunities for children to step beyond the confines of classroom learning and the immediate context and explore new places and undertake adventurous activities.